May 3, 2012

Skincare: Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask



I admit it. I am a bit addicted to trying out new products, and lately those products have been from Asia. I think that is mostly because, like many Asian women, I am trying to lighten my skin. No, I don't want pastey-white skin, but I want to lighten my acne scars. I have been very successful with this lately, and most of that is due to my BB Cream and my Asian skincare products. Here is a product I absolutely adore that has helped me with my scar-issues.

The Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off is a mask that contains rice extract which is a very mild whitening agent that also hydrates the skin. The consistensy of this mask is very odd, almost glue-like. Not the kind of glue that dries and sticks to everything, but the kind that is first creamy, but then turns a bit gooey. It's weird, but it feels good on the skin.

The mask itself is white with small rice "bumps" in it to softly exfoliate when you massage the mask into your skin. You are supposed to apply the mask to moist skin and massage it softly in before you leave it on for 10-15 minutes. I usually leave it on for a bit longer, just because I like the cooling sensation it gives me. When you then go to wash it off, that is when the glue-feeling kicks in. You kind of have to work a bit with the product to effectively get it off, but it's not extremely difficult :)

I absolutely love this mask! My skin feels so soft, moisturized and it glows! I notice that my skin looks more radiant after each use, and after using this mask 2 times, I can tell a difference when it comes to my hyperpigmentation. It is less noticable :)

The mask comes in a cute little jar with 100 ml, which does not sound like a lot, but it actually is. You really don't need much with this mask, so the whole jar will probably last me about 10 uses.

I bought mine on ebay from a top rated seller, but you can also buy this mask from Sasa.com. It's a lot cheaper on ebay though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment